It is a rural lodging made in the oldest part of the house, the pictures, in which stone and history take center stage.
Capacity 4 + 2
It is a rural accommodation made in the oldest part of the house, the paintings, in which stone and history take center stage. It has beautiful views of the Romanesque church and the entire town of La Nou de Berguedà.
It consists of living room, dining room, kitchen, two very spacious rooms (of about 25 m2) and two bathrooms. At the entrance to the house there is a terrace with table and chairs.
A room has a double bed, and the other two beds, we can accommodate extra beds for children under 12 years.
All mattresses are of orthopedic quality.
- Free wi-fi zone.
- Mobile coverage
- Radiant floor heating with renewable energy (biomass and solar panels)
- Flat TV
- Fully equipped kitchen (with coffee maker with Nespresso capsules, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, household linen, tablecloth ...)
- Hair dryer in each bathroom, bed linen, towels, ...
- Fireplace and wood
- Board games, paddle luggage, varied children's toys.
- Possibility of carrying custom-made catering, from the village's inns. And if you want, service for waiters, children's kangaroos or cleaning.
Enjoy common areas
Tv + Wifi